Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lilly is 6 months (almost 7)

Oh how fast time flies.  I can't believe that my little one is 6 months old.  I keep watching her grow and just can't believe it goes so fast.  I want to slow down time and cherish every moment.  This month we took her to take some pictures at Sears.  We had a hard time getting her to smile.  It so unusual because she is such a smiley happy baby.  The lady at Sears was awesome.  She took an hour with us and even let me take a few minutes to feed her to see if it would help cheer her up.  These are my two favorites.  I just cant get enough of that smile.






 At six months old she can sit up by herself.  I even caught her pulling herself to a stand on one of her Grammy's coffee tables.  I am not ready for her to be walking around.  She can't quite crawl yet but she is getting there.  She is up on her knees and rocking but hasn't gotten the forward motion yet.  That doesn't mean this little girl isn't moving though.  She rolls her self all over the floor.  I now have to make sure to pick up the boys little toys more often.  I found her with some pirate gold in her mouth the other day and it scared me to death.

I am not the only one who loves this little lady.  I'm pretty sure that she is her daddy's little princess.  Her brothers are pretty big fans too.  James is especially attached to her.  He is always wanting to hug her and tickle her and make her laugh.  They love to sit and read books with her and let her play with their light sabers.  She is a lucky lady.


I can see differences between the boys and her already.  One of those is her ability to babble.  I think this little girl was born with the gift of gab.  She loves to sit and talk or yell or laugh.  Even though I am sad that she is changing so much it is so exciting to see her grow and learn new things.  I was so stressed with James and the twins I find it hard to remember all the details of this time with them.  I am trying to remember to savor all the moments.  I am sure in no time she will be crawling and walking,  that's my determined little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment