Tuesday, August 27, 2013

dirty dishes and messy floors

    I have seen this poem posted on Facebook multiple times by many of my mommy friends.  I have not been able to find the original source but it really resonates with me.   Most of the time my house may seem chaotic, but we are happy and I know I am a good mom.  It took me a while to be able to say that with confidence but I feel now that I can.

 Dirty dishes prove I feed my family.

Full trashcans prove I clean up after their mess.


 Messy floors prove that I let my child have fun.



Piles of clean laundry prove I keep my family in clean clothes.



A wet bathroom proves that I bathe my child!


So next time you walk into my house and see a mess, think twice before you judge!!!
If you come over to see me, come on in. 

If you come over to see my house make an appointment.




1 comment: