Friday, January 18, 2013

Project 365 First and Second Week

This year I really wanted to work on my photography. I figured the best way to do that was to take lots of pictures. So I have been attempting to do p365. I want to take at least one picture a day to look back at the year and see the changes in our lives. So here is week one and two.

January 1, Flying supermans

January 2, Watching her brother play swords
January 3, life is tough on a little girl with three brothers sometimes you just have to curl up and take a break

January 4, my might fighting Jedi

January 5, A Day at hart park, these two were reading the map to find out where to go next
January 6, She loves the buffalo hat from Aunt Jackie
January 7,  It warms my heart to see them play together
January 8, Nick playing in grandmas front yard.  I can't get enough of their smiles
January 9, Ray wrestling with James while still taking care of his little girl
January 10, making a cake for Papa
January 11,Nick and a  milkshake mustache
January 12,  Mommy and Daughter. 
January 13, Joe takes on the Dark Side at Disneyland
January 14, I think they are so sweet when they are sleeping. Plus I forgot to take a picture that day until they were already asleep

 We will see if I can keep it up. I have managed to make it through two weeks.  I never thought it would be this hard to take a picture a day but it really is.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment